Printing a Transfer

Highlighted
2 0 6

Love the option of creating a transfer to receive inventory. But is there a way to print a transfer? I cant seem to find it anywhere and the format is horrible if I just print the screen.

Thanks

https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/inventory/transfers/create-transfer

Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
64 0 12

Hi there,

I'm Jon, a Shopify Guru.

This is a great suggestion, and I can definitely see how it would be useful to other merchants on Shopify.

At the moment, there's no way to print a transfer except for the way you're doing it, by printing the screen.  I'm going to make sure our developers hear about this, though, so they know that merchants are looking for this feature in their Admin.

Thanks a lot!  All the best!

-Jon
Shopify Guru

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 6

Any update on this? I'm looking for this too.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

would like to hear about this update

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 5

We also are much in need of this option to print a tranfer, even just to PDF so we can email it to a supplier.

Highlighted
1 0 2

Me five! The ability to print/export a PO from the transfer seems inuitive to me. 

Founder / Director Jack Stillman
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 8

Be really good to be able to print a transfer or download a pdf so we can use it when ordering from a supplier .  Come on shopify - this isnt a big job 

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 8

Or maybe add something ot to Order Printer capability.

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi Jonathan,

Any update on this feature request?

Highlighted
1 0 3

Just was looking for this...maybe even a way to export it as a .csv so I can just email it to my supplier.....Would be great!!!