Printing a Transfer

Dave_Dodds
Tourist
9 0 8

Hi Jonathan Grenier - be good to get an update on this 

Dave_Dodds
Tourist
9 0 8

Deathly silence... worse than a "nope we aint doing that". 

Manuel10
1 0 1

Are you working on this?

Phool_Valencia
1 0 1

ANY UPDATE?

Thanks

Ole_Bergstein
2 0 2

I agree that the ability to print a nice looking purchase order from within Shopify should be a basic standard feature. But this is not possible. We use transfer, but have encountered multiple misunderstandings with our supplliers, because they cannot read all details in the PDF.  I will ask Shopify Support to respond to this thread.

MarcoM
Excursionist
16 0 12

I do not really underastand WHY SHopify does not care about addressing this issue also considering that there is no app available to overcome this IMPORTANT feature essential fror a serious/professional webmaster. We need to be able to to print a nice looking purchase order from within Shopify!
Ole is correct: This should be a basic standard feature. 

Shopify: Looking forward to the courtesy of a simple response.

Thank you.

Torie_Wyant
2 0 1

I was asking the same question in chat today and didn't get anywhere.  Does anyone know if an app could be created to solve this? 

Melinda_Montney
Tourist
4 0 4

Also looking for this functionality.  Such a natural next step, and timesaver - would eliminate the double work of having to write a vendor Product Order and then have to re-enter the same information into Shopify.  

Especially since the vendor info is even saved within the transfer - would be so easy to email directly from Shopify (or at least export a .csv). Such a great function that it might even get some of the vendors to check out Shopify as well...!

VERY MUCH hoping this is coming soon.  Annoyed every single time I have to input an order twice!

(And...how is there not an app for this??)

yinyeelai
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hi Melinda,

I have an idea for a tool to free you from having to do the double work! Can I contact you to learn more about the steps you take for these tasks?

Best regards

Yin (email: yin@yinyeelai.com)

0 Likes
MarcoM
Excursionist
16 0 12

Hey Shopify! Why nobody reply to this matter? At least let us know if anyone is working on it.
This is a VERY important issue: Printing and Exporting the Transfers; shoul not be that difficult I guess.

Please at leat keep us posted, this thread has been open since 2016...

Thank you!