Problem connecting my domain

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I am having problem connecting my domain with shopify.

Www.aaqibjewellers.co.tz works fine and is connected but just aaqibjewellers.co.tz doesn't connects. 

I have done all the required setting but still nothing works. 

Am using local domain provider

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
590 63 96

Hello, @Odhamed

Welcome to the Community! I’m happy to help you out with this today.

It can take up to 48 hours for a domain to fully propagate, so how long ago did you attempt to connect your domain?

Next, could you please first confirm that you have attempted to connect your domain to your store following the steps in the Help Doc for Connecting a third-party domain

Also ensure that your DNS Settings are as seen below. If you need a hand with this portion of the set up, please contact your domain provider directly. 

20-09-8s2vx-2iitg

Once you’ve gone through the steps in the Help Doc above, please tell me more about what happens when trying to connect aaqibjewellers.co.tz. Do you receive an error message? Please provide a screenshot of what you are experiencing, so that we can continue to troubleshoot this. 

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Screenshot_20200929_200455_com.shopify.mobile.jpg

@Helen wrote:

Hello, @Odhamed

Welcome to the Community! I’m happy to help you out with this today.

It can take up to 48 hours for a domain to fully propagate, so how long ago did you attempt to connect your domain?

Next, could you please first confirm that you have attempted to connect your domain to your store following the steps in the Help Doc for Connecting a third-party domain

Also ensure that your DNS Settings are as seen below. If you need a hand with this portion of the set up, please contact your domain provider directly. 

20-09-8s2vx-2iitg

Once you’ve gone through the steps in the Help Doc above, please tell me more about what happens when trying to connect aaqibjewellers.co.tz. Do you receive an error message? Please provide a screenshot of what you are experiencing, so that we can continue to troubleshoot this. 

Thanks,

Here is the screenshot. I am receiving this error. it's been3 days now and still I can not connect. 

0 Likes