Problem with Facebook shop connection and its Commerce Policies

pnap
Tourist
8 0 8

I raised this in December, I see the query has been marked solved but unfortunately it is not.  Our Facebook Shop which had existed for years with no problem was rejected because some items didn't comply with Commerce Eligibility requirements and now we cant get it approved again. This occurred because installing the new Shopify Facebook app suddenly listed every single one of our products but even though I have now delisted from the Shop selection the few they had a problem with it is impossible to get this reviewed with Facebook as their support wont accept that the link they give to appeal doesnt work. https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/481136396104354

Request-Review-of-Disabled-Access-to-Commerce-Surfaces-THIS-FORM-IS-INACTIVE- (2).png

I've tried Shopify Support who just direct me to Facebook but it's very hard to get hold of anyone there except the Concierge service who dont understand anything.   Surely Shopify must have some communication channels with Facebook otherwise how was the Shopify Facebook App which led to all our problems created?

0 Likes
pnap
Tourist
8 0 8

Is there no one from Shopify who can help with this?

0 Likes