Problem with Live View

3 0 0
My Shopify app updated yesterday and since the update I can no longer see the visitors to my site or sales made. I’m worried that if this is a bug it may not be showing me any orders I’ve received. Is anyone having a similar problem with the latest update?
Thank you in advance
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
468 17 45

Hi, @B_H_B !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you, and thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear this and would love to have a closer look into this with you.

To help troubleshoot (and also just in case any other users are experiencing something similar) I first suggest to ensure that your device's operating system is fully updated. Then to also to check, if you can, to see if these analytics are displaying okay when logging in from a browser or desktop. 

In either case, I have sent you an email so that we can verify your details and have a look into this more closely with our technical team. Do please reply to me when you can. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi Katy, I’ve checked my iOS and everything is up to date. I’m still having the same issue. Can’t see the dashboard.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
468 17 45

Thanks so much for confirming this for me, @B_H_B .

Would you be able to reply to the email I have sent you? This way, I can then pass this through to our technical team for review. I have sent the email to the address which is linked to your forum account. Do let me know if you have not received this, or if you have any questions. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes