Problem with SEO

Solved
emilieatypique
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi everyone, 

I have a problem with my title page and description. 

Actually, i have this for my title page in Shopify : Atypique Toulouse..

Capture d’écran 2020-12-09 154941.png

but in Google, I have this : Name of my shop : Title page

I don't know why, it seems that there is a bug in Shopify .

Capture d’écran 2020-12-09 155018.png

Please Help !! 

Thanks

Emilie

0 Likes
drakedavid
1 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

I read your question and try to understand it, I have a solution for you that's if you write the brand name first then write the related keywords and a little bit description on title tags. Then I hoped that it will sort out.

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @emilieatypique,

Hyde here from Shopify.

When it comes to editing the meta description of your store you can do it by going to Online Store > Preferences. However, if you're using a third-party theme, that may affect your store's SEO. Could you tell me what theme you are using, please? If it is a third-party theme you will need to reach out to the theme developers directly and ask for their help in this regard. 

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Steven07
1 0 0

Hi @emilieatypique,

Hyde here from Shopify.

When it comes to editing the meta description of your store you can do it by going to Online Store > Preferences. However, if you're using a third-party theme, that may affect your store's SEO. Could you tell me what theme you are using, please? If it is a third-party theme you will need to reach out to the theme developers directly and ask for their help in this regard. 

All the best, Hyde.

Yeah! I also faced this issue starting when I started blogging. But I think this is a mean problem with keywords due to this I have many issues. Thanks for giving the information.

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 42

There are many problems with SEO and some of them can even impact the performance of your website. Some of the most common and important problems with SEO are mentioned below - 

• SEO is slow and you have to wait very long for results.
  • It takes a long time to do SEO.
  • Required man work and couldn’t get automated.

And several other problems, but SEO is a result-proven technique to rank your website over the search engines as many of the websites that are ranking over the internet are only because of SEO.

If you are looking for a digital marketing agency for your business, then you can contact Propel Guru.

infusion
1 0 0

Hi There , i just read your problem i am trying to solve it. if you are using Wordpress then insert ALL IN SEO Tool which is provide all kind of solutions. If you have any query related SEO and product marketing just contact us. our site  infusion infotech  Thank you 

0 Likes