Problem with Shopify Support Today?

Tourist
4 0 0

Hello...

I have tried to reach the Shopify Help Center from 2 different accounts all morning.  When I click that option, I receive the following message:

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

Is this just a temporary issue, or something wrong with my specific store?  The activity log only shows uninstalling and reintalling access to Klaviyo.

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Additionally, you no longer accept incoming emails to support@shopify.com (even though you sign your comments here with that email address), and the only option given in the auto-reply form email ... is to click the link to Shopify Help Center that is not working.  You state in many replies within the forum that you do not give access to the server log, which the error message says to do, and there is no recourse for obtaining any assistance from your team.  The only log I can access is one that shows activity with apps.

I do hope someone from Shopify responds.

Thank you

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Does Shopify respond to all of the messages here, at least those relating to technical issues, or do they cherry pick a few here and there to acknowledge?

I'm seeing responses to issues raised after mine this morning, yet crickets from Shopify...

0 Likes