Problem with facebook shop review

1 0 0

Hello,

I am having a similar problem with my Shopify. I am having issues setting up the catalogue because it keeps saying

"

Enable Facebook Shop to make it easier for customers to browse and buy your products.

Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved.

"

I am not sure where to reach out to have this issue looked at. 

Kind regards,

Kathrina  

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I also have the same problem. I have applied Facebook shop since at least one month ago, but now is "still in review". Could you help me to check? Thank you so much!

0 Likes
1 0 0
I'm having the same issue for 3 months I'm waiting to be approved,

then I tried to disconnect and reconnect but it is showing me right now that they could not find the facebook page to connect !!!!

Please help me out 

0 Likes
1 0 0
I am having the same issue. I’ve done all the recommended fixes but it’s stuck. Please help
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We are having the same issue. Our shopify website went offline, so our Facebok Store got disconnected. We reconnected it two weeks agothen  it read your store is in review. This remained for a week and a half and nothing happned. We disconnected this past week and reconnected and its in review again and three days have passed and it still s reading the same. No update, not connection. Could you please help with this?

0 Likes