Problem with facebook shop review

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I have tried to integrate the facebook sales channel to my store. The problem I have is that every time I log out and log in again or even refresh the shopify site I get this message "Your products aren’t currently published to Facebook. Enable your Facebook Shop to start selling on Facebook." I enable the shop and get the "Your Facebook Shop is in review. You can enable it once it’s approved." but if I log out and log in again or even refresh the site I get the "your products arent currently published..." message again.

It's been like this for a little over a week now. And shoppify customer support allways tells me to wait 48 hours... its been over 400 hours and it seems no one can give a straight answer of what is going on :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 57

Hey, Francesco, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

That sounds frustrating for sure! Sorry to hear that you feel like our support team just keeps telling you to wait. When it comes to Facebook, it can take a bit of time for things to sort themselves out. 

That said, I can take a closer look at your issue specifically. Can you share your ticket numbers with me, then we can go from there? 

Also, if you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

The second time I contacted chat support I got this ticket: 10262188 but it was from a different but rather similar issue.

The third time I didnt get a ticket at all, the suport guru said a mail will be send to me but never got any and the problem didn´t get solved.

The fourt time they said it was a a maintenance thing and all I can do is wait.

Is there really a solution for this? I've seen people with the same problem but it gets solved within hours and im starting to get really frustated. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

This is the ticket from the last one: 10297280

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 57

Hey, Francesco, 

Thanks for those details! I took a look into your case for you and it looks like your store was recently affected by some of the maintenance that was happening with our Facebook Store Sales Channel.  

I'll take a closer look at this with our higher level of support and reach back out to you with an update through email as soon as we can. 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hello,

Our account has the same problem where our Facebook shop is still not working. The integration was ok and our shop was online till a few weeks ago. Then suddenly we saw the message "Your products aren’t currently published to Facebook. Enable your Facebook Shop to start selling on Facebook". We think it's due to the latest Facebook update but receive no help what so ever from Facebook.

We enabled the shop and now see the "Facebook is reviewing your shop. It can take up to 48 hours for your store to be reviewed. Your products won’t appear on Facebook until your shop is approved". 2 weeks have already passed! Can somebody from Shopify support team please help us :(

Kind regards,

Natural You Box

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having exactly same problem and because facebook suddenly decided to review my store, I cannot use Instagram as a sales channel. Can anyone please clarify what is happening since we are losing money with these issues. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4
Hello nationlove,

In the end we disconnected our Facebook with our store in settings and connecties it again. That helped. Maybe you try that?

Kind regards,
Natural You box
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Same issue here!  Very frustrating!  Support is not helping.  Ticket Number: 12712882

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I just deleted the connection and reconnected and it works now! 

@TroyGolden wrote:

Same issue here!  Very frustrating!  Support is not helping.  Ticket Number: 12712882

1 Like