Problem with notifications

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi there! We're having problems with automated mails not being sent after the shipping update, we are using an app for delivery in france called colissimo (works similarly to ups). After the shipping update none of the automated mails are sent, the only ones that are sent are the automated colissimo app mails. We already checked this topic : https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Notifications-Not-Sending-Shipping-and-Updated-Tr... But we would like to send those automated mails. Is there any solution or alternative to send automated mails to our customers ?

Many thanks ! 

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
179 21 16

Hwllo @LDC1!

This is Lana from Shopify.

Just to make sure we are on the same page here, are you referring to Order and Shipping Confirmation emails from Shopify?
If so, are you looking to send them along with the other app's emails as well? At the moment it is possible that the app that you're using is preventing the other emails from being sent to avoid doubling down - if a customer receives more than one email confirming the order and/or shipping, there might be some confusion. 

In the case that you wish to send the Shopify email confirmations instead of the ones that your app is currently sending out, I would recommend you get in touch with the app developers to have them look into this for you. Is this the app that you're referring to?:

If so, you can contact them by writing to their email at help@lestudiodetom.com, or by visiting their developer website here.

In the case that you're not able to resolve this with the app developers, please do contact our support here so that we can take a closer look at this for you as well. The reason that I am redirecting you to this link is because I am not currently able to look into your account details through the Shopify Community.

Just on the topic of sending email, I wanted to check if you have looked into doing email marketing campaigns? This is a great way to engage with those that are subscribed to your email list, especially if you wanted to communicate something like a special discount or event on your store. In case you're interested, and if you haven't already, please do take a look at our free Shopify Compass course on the topic here, as well as a help doc from our Shopify Help Centre on how to get set up with Shopify Emails.

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks. -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LDC1
Tourist
9 0 5

Many thanks for your answer. I don't think it comes from the app dev because this is the same problem for the "pick up in store" or the "local delivery". We cannot send an automated delivery confirmation for our customers.

For the details, the 3 mails in green for the "order confirmation", the "shipping confirmation" and the shipping update" are well sent. The problem is for the red mails :  "delivery-in-progress" and for the "delivered confirmation". 

Capture d’écran 2021-06-24 à 09.34.19.png

Many thanks in advance for your answer ! 

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
179 21 16

I see, thank you for those screenshots! It does look like we may need to investigate and take a closer look at this for you. Could you please contact our support here as I mentioned in my previous reply? That way we will be able to check this out! 

Thanks. -Lana 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes