Problem with product page

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

Problem is:

On my home page, people can buy a product but on the product page it is displayed "sold out".

Here is my website: https://ironpaws.co/

Here is the product page: https://ironpaws.co/products/dog-nail-grinder

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
211 28 34

Hi, @vperkovic!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'd be more than happy to help you out with this.

I went over to the product page that you linked in your post. It looks like the product is able to add to cart. I have a quick recording I took to show you what it looks like for me:

alt

Would you happen to have a screenshot or some extra details from your Product page in your Admin? I'd like to check to see if it might be a localized issue.

If you're finding some trouble updating your pages on your site when you're on the customer-facing pages, I would recommend doing a cache clear as well to make sure that the most up to date version of your website page loads up on your browser. These instructions here can help you clear your cache depending on the browser and device you're using.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, @Lilith 

I fixed it before you visit, had a problem with my theme.liquid.

Thank you very much for your will to help.

Valentino

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
211 28 34

@vperkovic, that's fantastic! Great job in the fix and getting that done so quickly. 

Did you have a custom code or app that was interfering in your theme.liquid at the time? This might help other business owners with a similar situation in the future to know.

Keep us posted if you need help anytime! Thanks for letting me know you got it fixed.

Happy sales!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes