Problems in Italy still going

2 0 2

Hi

No answers from the support. It's impossibile to explain to the afflicted providers what is going on and for them it's a insignificant issue.

Considering also that the backend side is correctly and fluently working. It's impossibile to explain the phenomenon also for myself.

The only way to connect the customers to e-commerce seems to be the buy Button.

If I try to PING the site, I can immediately solve the url but the relative IP doesn't ping me back.

I don't know what it is, but it's a catastrophic issue for all the e-commerces I manage.

Probably, this is the demo of the no returning point and the sign that a Woocommerce migration is now needed.

Astonished. Simply....

1 Like

Hello,

We are from Spain, our online store is sansarushop.com, our Italy Customers can not access to our site since 1 week ago.

My question is, what's happen in Italy?

@Nik777ita I hope they compensate us.

1 Like
2 0 2
##- Absolutely not. We are building many Woocommerces working night and
day. Someone gonna pay for this. P.s. I can't join your website too. -##
1 Like

Hello @Nik777ita,

We fixed it today, try to put this two DNS records:

Name: your-domain.com.
Type: A 
Value: 23.227.38.32

Name: your-domain.com.
Type: A 
Value: 23.227.38.64

In some host domain provider, like AWS, yo need to put the IPs in the same record.

Now, our Italian customers can access to our website.

3 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

@Nik777ita Hi did you try changing the dns Record A to 23.227.38.64? I just tried now, have to wait 24-48 hours now to see if it works. I will also try putting this new Record A and keeping the original 23.227.38.32 , as @jonatannietoa suggested. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Thanks @jonatannietoa 

Our DNS was already set to the top record you mentioned, we now changed it to the second DNS record .64 and looks like Italian customers can now access our site.
Thanks for the advice.

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi guys, 

we have the same problem with one of our shops (maybe the other ones to, but it's hard to find that out). 

My question is, do you have any other problems with the new .64 IP in the other countries? So is this an italy only ip, or are the other countries work fine?

Thanks! 

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hi,

Many of my Italian customers cannot access my website... this in Italy no problem elsewhere .... but lot of clients there so missing a lot of sales ... can somebody help ?
0 Likes

🔝You have a possible solution on TOP. 🔝

If you have anything, write me to jonatan@sansarushop.com, we can help you, if we can.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Can anyone tell me if there are still ongoing issues in Italy please?  I have a customer who has been trying to access our site but it won't connect.

0 Likes