Problems setting up Facebook Page Shop

Highlighted
1 0 6

Hello All - 

I've been having issues listing products on facebook and setting up a "shop" in FB.  I've tried removing and reinstalling and a few hundred variations it seems, which probably just made it worse (sigh)....

When I click on Facebook under sales channels > Set up Facebook Page Shop the first 4 sections show as completed. 

The fifth "Facebook Commerce Account" says: "To continue selling on Instagram, we need to delete your current Commerce Account and create a new one with your Shopify information and products." The button says "Delete and Continue".  I click that and a red pop up appears and says "Failed to delete commerce account. Please Try Again."  

I've tried again with the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

Having the exact problem myself.  Hopefully someone answers with the solution.

Looks like there is a server error on facebook-ads.shopifycloud.com it's returning a 500.  Nothing to do but wait until it's fixed.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 3

I am having the same problem! I have reached out for help several times, with no reply.  So frustrating because now my online store is down costing me sales.

2 0 1

I'm new to Shopify and I am literally having the same problem! It's so frustrating. I hope we get an answer soon.

Highlighted
1 0 1

This also happened to my store. I am asking in several Shopify Facebook groups and YouTube channels for help. I hope we all get an answer. 

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 3
Please let us know if you find a solution.
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Sadly relevant for me to

If someone fix it please post it

Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here, i don't understand why it takes so long to fix

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

I heard back from Shopify support it's a known issue and they're trying to fix it.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Same here. Very frustrating..been trying to sort this out for over a week. Shopify help!!

\..Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 16.05.48.png