Problems setting up Facebook Page Shop

Jester14
Visitor
1 0 6

Hello All - 

I've been having issues listing products on facebook and setting up a "shop" in FB.  I've tried removing and reinstalling and a few hundred variations it seems, which probably just made it worse (sigh)....

When I click on Facebook under sales channels > Set up Facebook Page Shop the first 4 sections show as completed. 

The fifth "Facebook Commerce Account" says: "To continue selling on Instagram, we need to delete your current Commerce Account and create a new one with your Shopify information and products." The button says "Delete and Continue".  I click that and a red pop up appears and says "Failed to delete commerce account. Please Try Again."  

I've tried again with the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies 12 (12)

darkbeer
Tourist
3 0 5

Having the exact problem myself.  Hopefully someone answers with the solution.

Looks like there is a server error on facebook-ads.shopifycloud.com it's returning a 500.  Nothing to do but wait until it's fixed.

Pearl-Ray
Tourist
5 1 4

I am having the same problem! I have reached out for help several times, with no reply.  So frustrating because now my online store is down costing me sales.

Penub
Visitor
2 0 1

I'm new to Shopify and I am literally having the same problem! It's so frustrating. I hope we get an answer soon.

synctrack
Visitor
1 0 1

This also happened to my store. I am asking in several Shopify Facebook groups and YouTube channels for help. I hope we all get an answer. 

Pearl-Ray
Tourist
5 1 4
Please let us know if you find a solution.

morswisa
Tourist
5 0 2

Sadly relevant for me to 😞

If someone fix it please post it

KarimBouazza
Visitor
1 0 0

Same here, i don't understand why it takes so long to fix

darkbeer
Tourist
3 0 5

I heard back from Shopify support it's a known issue and they're trying to fix it.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Gamesroomco
Tourist
7 0 2

Same here. Very frustrating..been trying to sort this out for over a week. Shopify help!!

\..Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 16.05.48.png

StefanosJNT
Visitor
2 0 0

Same here.. seems like Facebook rejected my Facebook SHOP

darkbeer
Tourist
3 0 5

Hello everyone!

As of today I was able to complete this setup.  Everything seems to work great!

Penub
Visitor
2 0 1

Lucky for some! I’m still having the same problem lol