Problems with SEO

Highlighted
27 0 0

To Whom This May Concern,

Apps have destroyed my SEO. I attached a photo below of the URL's google is showing for my website, meanwhile, on the back end, it does not show this.

What do I have to do in order to make my google integration look normal?

It is definitely something with the coding of my store, but I am not sure if I can erase all coding and start somewhat fresh?

I put a box around it. For example, on my fitness equipment, it says No, thanks, I'd rather pay more. Like, where is this coming from?

I would appreciate any help,

Steve

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 9.44.23 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

From your home page coding, I see that you're using Booster app. The Booster app just make your page title to {product name} | {shop name}. Why do you say that the App destroyed your SEO?

It's a normal practice so that visitors can search your pages by product name or store name. If you really don't like it, you can remove the app and roll back your theme.liquid file to a previous version. 

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

Hello,

Thank you for the information and wanting to help, I appreciate it.

If you can see the attached photo, whatever I am seeing on Google does not appear on the back end of my Shopify store.

How can I roll back the theme liquid to make sure all apps and extra coding is removed?

Thank you for your time and help,

SteveScreen Shot 2020-05-23 at 9.44.23 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
65 0 2
While I don't work at Booster, I can't give you a 100% right answer. But you can refer to my app's uninstall guide step 2.

There is a screenshot to roll back the theme.liquid file to a previous version. Find out when the code snippet was added. Select the version just without the booster code snippet, if the version is too early, you may lose other changes made to the liquid file. So you have to pick the right version to roll back.

If you find it hard to track the version, it's better to find the developer who installed it for you.

https://support.seo-product-optimizer.com/article/34-how-can-i-uninstall-seo-product-optimizer

P.s. this is my another account. I always mixed up the 2 accounts in different machines
0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

No worries, I do appreciate you wanting to help. I may hire someone to avoid making mistakes with my store.

0 Likes