Proceed to Checkout Button is not working

Big_Catch1
9 0 0

Hi

I hope that you are well?

Many of my customers have reached the checkout on my website and many of them phone me to tell me that they can't checkout. The button does not work and I am losing a fair amount of sales each month because of this, or that is what I am thinking. If there is any way to fix it, it will be super much appreciated.

Please help or advise me with this problem.

I can not seem to figure it out.

Thank you very much!

Juan
https://bigcatch.co.za/

Replies 6 (6)

Cal
Shopify Staff
989 103 173

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see what you mean, that is definitely something that could impact your conversion rate. 

What theme are you using in your store? Did you have someone work on the theme code for you? Has this just started to happen? When did it occur, and did you make any code changes or install a new app around that time? 

Have you tried to install a new version of your theme, and check to see if the result is the same? 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Big_Catch1
9 0 0

Hi Cal

Thank you for your response.

I am using the Turbo theme, seems to be out of date. If I update, will I lose any data or integrations?

It has been happening for the last 4months and no one worked on the code as far as I know. I installed a section feed for social feed.

I am just scared of losing any data and google integrations.

Please advise.

I will appreciate it very much!

Thank you

Cal
Shopify Staff
989 103 173

Hi, again! As mentioned above, you shouldn't lose any data by updating your theme, but please reach out to your theme developer for assistance to make sure this is the case. They will be able to confirm this and give you the correct update process for their theme. 

Best of luck getting this patched up! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

@Big_Catch1 your store payment gateway working fine when it may be a problem from your payment gateway side.

store by now.PNG

banned
Big_Catch1
9 0 0

Hi Danishecom

Yes, it does work time and again. 

60% of my customers are experiencing a checkout problem.

Thank you for having a look!!

Extremely thankful that there are people always willing to help.

Thanks!

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

@Big_Catch1 Hello there

if you re using turbo old version when you update you won't face any issue of data loss. according to your information ppl not leaving your website because of your checkout they leaving i guess because your payment provider gateway is not enough cable to accept payments. nowhere you can do two things. 1 is your payment provider means payment getway accept debit card payments? Sometimes ppl pay with debit cards but in some country debit cards not work online. mostly work visa and master card. now when a customer calls you payment is not working then ask what card you tried to purchase? now solution 2 go to your app store and install an app called "lucky orange" this app saved a video of buyers how buyers see your website and interact with your step where buyers facing problems. use this app to see what's going on on the buyer side.

banned