Proceed to Checkout Button is not working

4 0 0

Today was the day which I received the most feedback to an explanation. People started messaging me, and even calling me telling me that the "Proceed to checkout" button was not functioning on my website. Also another complaint that it was doubling their order.

https://cloovy.com/cart

As a result, analytics measured that I have had over $2000 worth in abandoned carts, and that is probably the main reason. I have tested it out myself and this 

Any solutions? :(

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 0 18

Hi there!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

I just checked your store and the 'Proceed to Checkout' button was working for me perfectly without doubling any items. If you are still experiencing problems, please feel free to reach out to us via our support channels (either chat, phone, or email) where we will be happy to help you with questions that are specific to your store.

All the best,

Kerstin 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
114 0 16

Hello! 

Dave here from  the Guru Team :) 

So first and foremost this is something you can contact us directly on so we can investigate it in more detail - we don't want your store not able to accept orders! 

I had a look on your storefront and was able to successfully proceed to the checkout, is this something that has since been rectified? Generally if this ever arises I would advise that if you have any apps that work with your Cart Page to disable them and see does this fix the problem, if it does then consulting that related apps support team would be a great step in getting that resolved. Alternatively it could be an issue with the overall theme code so your themes developers may be able to look into that closer. 

Hopefully these suggestions help point you in the right direction however if you would like it looked into in more detail be sure to let us know :) 

All the Best, 
Dave | Shopify

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for your prompt replies! After un installing an app created by Beeketing the proceed to checkout buttons started to work. I did take action and automatically started seeing an increase in sales, I'll keep those apps uninstalled for now as they are conflicting. Thanks for your support!

0 Likes
1 0 1

Hello , i have the same problem could you help me please ?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
my procede to check out button is not working and my customers have sent me messages complaining can you guys please check it out and please fix it for me , please get back to me soon because im loosing sales
0 Likes