Process orders by delivery date

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm in the process of building a website and am really hoping someone can help with a few things!

We are an online florist and we need to process all our orders by delivery date rather than order date. I have added the app Giftship which is excellent because it gives the option of multi delivery dates (for each product in the order), multi shipping addresses and gift messages. However, I can't filter or print a pick list by delivery date, nor can I print the gift messages by delivery date. I need to be able to do this efficiently as our orders can be massive, particularly at Christmas, and we need to be able to batch pick lists, messages and shipping labels ahead of delivery dates in order to keep on top of everything and dispatch the flowers the day before the delivery date. (The flowers can only be packed the day before so everything needs to be organised beforehand.)

I also have Zenstores which imports orders for our courier (APC) bookings but, again, it is importing by order date rather than delivery date!

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

@JayJames 

Hi Jay, Tim here from the Giftship team. If you go into your Giftship dashboard, the Upcoming Orders tool allows for the rearranging of orders by Delivery Date selected. Within the next two weeks, we are releasing a major update to Giftship, making this tool even more powerful. Please reach out to us if you would like to go over anything!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Tim, I have contacted the Giftship team but the update seems to be delayed? Do you have any idea when it will be happening?

0 Likes