Processing orders

Solved
Lama26
6 0 0

Hello,

We have an issue regarding our e-store.

We don't offer shipping to certain countries, and orders are processed from these countries. How could our website reject these orders based on the countries that we don't offer shipping to?

0 Likes
saivismitha
Shopify Partner
106 7 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,
One of the options you can try is to create shipping zones only for the countries that you ship. For example, if you are shipping only to the UK, create a shipping zone only for the UK and remove other zones (including the rest of the world). If a customer from any other country (say the US) tries to checkout, it will show something like “We don’t offer the shipping to the United States”, as shown in the image below. However, I’m not sure if this would be the ideal workaround for you. This can be used as one of the solution.Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 5.26.45 PM.png

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Lama26
6 0 0

Hello,

Is it possible to add an OTP to confirm the mobile number of a customer in the shipping address before completing the order without subscribing to Shopify Plus?

If it is possible, how may we do it?

0 Likes
saivismitha
Shopify Partner
106 7 12

Hi,
I have found an app called OTP on Cart (https://apps.shopify.com/otp-on-cart), that will help you send a unique code to confirm the mobile number the customer had given on the checkout page. Although the ratings of the app are low, I hope it does the job. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Lama26
6 0 0

Hello,

Is it possible to hire a Shopify expert to OTP to confirm the mobile number of a customer in the shipping address before completing the order without subscribing to Shopify Plus?

0 Likes