Producing a report of inventory value

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to export details of our current stock levels with cost price values. I believe I can do this with the Month-end inventory value report but whenever I do I can only see costs associated with 3 products. I have made sure that all cost prices are now in the system but these are still not showing up in the report. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 8

Hi @Suziebowman 

You can do this by using our Shopify & Airtable integration and syncing your inventory + costing information to Airtable. Then you'll be able to see all your product inventory, pricing and costing information on a product basis in a user-friendly, spreadsheet format. Check out our guide on how to manage and track Shopify inventory .

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Suziebowman,

If you're still looking for a solution, we launched a new app, Merchbees Inventory Value.

Merchbees Inventory Value provides the quantity and value of all products in stock in real-time. Whenever you click the report, you can always see the up-to-date stock value, no waiting! You can copy, print, or export all products' inventory value to Excel, CSV, and PDF.

And... FREE now! You can find more details on our app page.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@merchbees.com

Co-Founder / Developer at https://merchbees.com
Merchbees Low Stock Alert - Keep track of your low stock items by email and slack
Merchbees Inventory Value - Know your inventory value in real-time
0 Likes