Product Admin UI different for 2 stores in same browser

Highlighted
2 0 0

Starting today (9/11/18) the product admin UI pages for 2 stores I manage are different using the same browser (firefox v69.0).  Specifically, Store 1, the product and variants look "normal" like they always have, but store 2, the variants have strange spacing.   Already did basic checks such as cache data deletes and browser history removals.  Suggestions? 

Store 1 (the normal appearance)

image.pngStore 1 (normal variant list)

Store 2 - Variants are not "fitting" into the normal variant layout frame, and showing me a selection list.  Why?  I didn't select anything.

image.pngStore 2 (variant list 1)image.pngStore 2 (continued variant list)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
886 90 139

Shopify might choose to rollout changes selectively to a subset of stores either under AB test or just for testing purposes. Or it might well be a bug.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks - Notice would have been nice.  Behavior of this new admin product page is a bit annoying.  It's guesses on next SKU numbers to use is now also incorrect, as it is adding text -1, -2, -3, -4, etc. on each sku for each new variant added.  Previously, performed correctly for all numeric SKUs by correctly guessing the next numeric SKU number.  For shops that I help manage that have 10+ variants per product, it is now wasting my time. I'll grin and bear it until the junior dev assigned to this gets a review. Cheers.

0 Likes