Product Description Generator

2 0 0

In my opinion, I think that manual writing is more accurate and better than the one done by an artificial intelligence. Writing it yourself can have many benefits such as a more diverse vocabulary, more precise sentence structure, etc.

Anyway, if you are in need of writing product/service descriptions or website content and you have a hard time thinking of one, I will be able to assist you. I have written amazing descriptions and content for business websites, flyers and brochures for promotional purposes. You can count on me in getting the job done. Visit my site on fiverr.com for more information.

https://www.fiverr.com/ryankwan/write-an-engaging-product-or-service-description

0 Likes
2 0 0

In my opinion, I think that manual writing is more accurate and better than the one done by an artificial intelligence. Writing it yourself can have many benefits such as a more diverse vocabulary, more precise sentence structure, etc.

Anyway, if you are in need of writing product/service descriptions or website content and you have a hard time thinking of one, I will be able to assist you. Visit my site on fiverr.com for more information.

https://www.fiverr.com/ryankwan/write-an-engaging-product-or-service-description

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Falls under the hard work category! Especially for start ups with little working capital, time to pull a few late nights :)

1 Like
1 0 1

I had the same issue, I discussed with many copy writer on fiverr.com, But there price was high.

So I did a little homework. I contacted 5 fiverr.com new freelancers, who don't have any reviews and asked them to write a sample product description for a particuler product. They wrote happily.

I liked their work and I hired him in quite less price. ($5 for 10 Descriptions)

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello,

I can offer a solution if you still have product descriptions to be written. I willl be glad to hear and work with rates that are friendly to your business. I am an experienced copy writer who is especially good in descriptive writing. 

Please email me teretoybenard@gmail.com. I will send samples and we could work together for a longtime.

Many Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello,

I can offer a solution if you still have product descriptions to be written. I willl be glad to hear and work with rates that are friendly to your business. I am an experienced copy writer who is especially good in descriptive writing. 

Please email me teretoybenard@gmail.com. I will send samples and we could work together for a longtime. I also have fiverr gigs but you can contact me directly.

Many Thanks.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 2

Hello, Sam from javaprogramminghelp.org

Could you please send me the Fiverr's name of the person who wrote for you?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 0 1

Kopigin is very disapointing. It needs a lot more Categories, Products and Attributes. It doesn't even have a scarfe as a product for women. Very poor on the language. Apsolutely not worth the money.

1 Like
Excursionist
96 0 6

Can you hire a copywriter on a freelance basis?

Try Upwork or a similar site.

I wouldn't use a generator. I just think it inevitably lacks personality, and personality is really what your site will ultimately be all about. You're not generic - why should your descriptions be?

You may balk at having to pay someone to write for you, but there is a talent to writing great descriptions. (If there weren't, anybody could do it, and that's just not the case, as you can see.) I don't believe it's something an autogenrator can do at this point. Maybe X amount of years into the future, when computers really think, like in I, Robot... ;) :p

0 Likes
2 0 1

I will have to look at something different. Not many options though, and very expensive.

0 Likes