Why aren't my ecommerce product images displaying correctly?

ramonritchie
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am working on ecommerce site. I recently shifted it from wordpress to shopify. The problem is that some of the products images are not displaying correctly. I dont know the reason whether it is due to internet problem, browser or shopify itself. 

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Reply 1 (1)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 224

Hey, @ramonritchie!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, I am so glad to hear that you have migrated to Shopify and welcome aboard! I am sorry though to hear that you are having problems with product images loading at the moment. I went into your store to test it out and all the images were loading perfectly for me on this end. Your store looks great by the way!

Can you confirm what images are not loading for you? Can you link them here or even send me a screenshot of them, please? Can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome, this may correct any browser issues you are experiencing at the moment?

Let me know how you get on and if you are still having problems, send me on the screenshots and I can take a closer look for you.

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution