Product Images for Minimal theme

3 0 0

Hello, 

I would like to make my images on the product page be placed underneath the main image, rather than have them all stacked on top of each other on the side. My Domain shop name is maple-collection-melbourne.myshopify.com. For example, I want to have it the way this webpage does https://www.monkhousedesign.com/collections/tops/products/aspireshirt-ink

Can you please help me. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1806 211 374

Looks like you have figured this out?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, No i haven't worked this out yet. I am testing another theme which I will eventually have to pay for. If I can work this out then I won't have to change the theme. Can you still help? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1806 211 374

If you can share a preview URL for the unpublished theme you are looking the adjust thumbnails location for, I might be able to take a look.

- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey there, thanks so much. I think the URL is this https://maple-collection-melbourne.myshopify.com/. Let me know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1806 211 374

It's password protected. Please share or DM the password.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1806 211 374

There is no easy way to achieve that without customizing the theme. Unfortunately.

0 Likes