Product Issues Related to Google Search Console

1 0 0

Hello there, 

I am happy to be part of this amazing community. 

I have an online store and trying to optimize search engine and having couple of issues.

Top Errors

Errors can prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results. The following errors were found on your site:

Top Warnings

Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can affect your appearance on Search; some might be reclassified as errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search. 

Top Warnings

Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can affect your appearance on Search; some might be reclassified as errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.

I am trying to fix these issues but I do not really know how. 

My website is www.mapletattoosupply.com 

Thanks in advance. 

Best.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@mapletattoo rad site my friend! Seems like a smart niche. The issues you're experiencing are likely a result of your theme not creating valid structured data markup for your products and product reviews. Troubleshooting and resolving this can become a big PITA in my experience. Your best bet is to install the JSON-LD for SEO app. It's a $299 one-time fee but it's extremely effective and the app developer is a really smart and responsive guy. I use it on all my clients' sites and it works flawlessly. If you're on the fence about it, reach out to him and ask for a structured data audit. It's free and you'll learn more about what's going on and how his app can help. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Kevin Wallner // SEO & Analytics Expert
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Ready to accelerate your SEO growth? Let's chat!
0 Likes