Product Prices Disappear After a Few Seconds

Solved
8 0 0

Hello, 

My product prices disappear on both the home page and the product pages after a few seconds of loading. For some of the products, the prices are displayed once I pick a variant. However, for single-variant products, the prices don't show at all. 

I haven't been able to find the answer to this problem browsing the community. This problem started when I installed an app, Ultimate Sales Boost. However, uninstalling and reinstalling the app didn't fix the problem. 

Here's a sample page from my shopify site: https://petcatsandbeyond.com/products/automatic-cat-toy-with-catnip-compartment?variant=302010575422...

0 Likes
Navigator
296 33 33

did you add any javascript code from that app? actually your price is been deleted from code after few seconds, which I believe is happening due to javascript

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
8 0 0

I didn't add anything. It just disappeared all of a sudden. I'm not actually sure what to look fore in the code.

0 Likes
Navigator
296 33 33
price code is been deleted by javascript, not sure exact which one but I
believe some app or modification made price this way

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
8 0 0

Any idea how I can get it back?

0 Likes
Navigator
296 33 33
must remove that javascript or restore backup

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
8 0 0

Even after resetting the product.template code back to older versions, the prices still disappear. Changing themes also doesn't do anything to restore the prices.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Can anyone help? What exactly should I be looking for in the code? Or should I just post the code here so someone can take a look?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 2 0

Hi jkyhao,

I see the problem and I think I can help you to fix it. Please attach product template code (templates/product.liquid or sections/product.liquid) here and I'll take a look.

We're Simesy. We build a successful online store for your business.
0 Likes
8 0 0

@JustinNg wrote:

Hi jkyhao,

I see the problem and I think I can help you to fix it. Please attach product template code (templates/product.liquid or sections/product.liquid) here and I'll take a look.

Thank you! Sorry, I'm new to this. Which part of the code do you need since all of it can't be pasted here? 

0 Likes