Product Publishing problem on Facebook

Highlighted
Excursionist
35 2 6

I am trying to add products to my facebook shop, but it says I cant publish them. I have looked at their requirments for product and changed them so they are eligible. Still, it says there are product detial issues. Look below. I also already made my collections and products available to facebook, but it says my facebook page and account is not connected. ( I already connected my facebook page several times) Does anyone know how to fix this, I would really appreciate it. 

They are not availableThey are not availableI already made collections/products available to facebook, but still shows thisI already made collections/products available to facebook, but still shows this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 131

Hi, @Leo_Perez!

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for posting!

I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty with this, and would like to help you out. 

I know there had been outages reported with the Facebook sales channel recently (more details on this here - March 13th ) however as indicated this should now be resolved. 

If you are confident that you have set up your products in line with these Facebook's Commerce Policy, Community standards and product requirements listed below, then this error message should not usually appear.

18-56-0fgdl-my1o2

The best thing to do from here, is to have a closer look into this with you and run it by our technical team too. I have sent you an email to verify your details so that we can get working on this with you- do reply to me when you can.

Thanks so much!

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hey Leo — if you’re still having trouble, I recently made a YouTube post about this. I was getting the error in the first photo, but not the second photo. Here’s the link... hope it helps! https://youtu.be/kMtgzCPfehc
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

It looks like I'm having the same problem as mentioned above. I've checked everything you said, did everything (disconnect, reconnect and more). Nothing seems to work!

On my Shopify facebook shop, I cannot click the Publish bottom (refer to screenshot 1) and when I click the "View Facebook Page" it says "Manage your collection on Shopify, go to Shopify" (refer to screenshot 2)

Please help,

Thank you!Screenshot 1.pngScreenshot 2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I got the same problem. Everything is set up except the fact that I am not able to publish it. Can someone help me out?

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 131

Hey, @Tetu and @Wishue !

I hope you are both keeping safe and well and apologies for my delay in replying here. 

I would, however, love to help you out where I can.  Are you noticing any product requirement errors as referenced in the initial post? Once your products are in line with  Facebook's Commerce PolicyCommunity standards and product requirements listed below, then this error message should not usually appear.

Regarding the 'Publish' button showing as greyed out, this is known behavior. The Publish button for Collections will only be enabled (not greyed out) once a change has been made to the order of collections. Changes to the order of the collection can be made by dragging and moving the collections up or down in the list in your admin.

I hope this helps to clarify things for you - do feel free to let me know. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same exact issue. I had to switch the facebook page that our products were listed on because we split our brand into two. I removed the old Facebook profile from the facebook shop app in Shopify and connected the new one. It seems to all be synced, however, the products won't push through to the shop section of the Facebook page. All of the products worked on the old page so I'm not really understanding why they won't on the new page. I also get the same message on my facebook page as the guy above. I would appreciate some help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Katy,

Thank you for your response! Much appreciated! I am still stuck with the same problem in spite the steps that I have followed as requested on top of it I cannot even connect my website link with Facebook or Instagram in order to refer my customers to my website. Would it be possible to take a look? I am looking forward to hear from you. If it is fine to you I am even prepared to do a video call via What's app or Skype. In case you are fine with it I can send my phone number or email if you send me an email at info@trends4sale.com. Please let me know:) 

0 Likes