Product Recommendations not showing on my product pages

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am relatively new to shopify. I am adding products and have now noticed that there are not product recommends on the product page. I have the dynamic checkbox clicked. Not sure what else I am doing wrong. Using Minimal Theme.  Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hey, @EJWilke. Welcome to Shopify! It sounds like you’ve properly enabled the Product Recommendations section on the Product page in your theme; Thanks for confirming that.

Are you noticing that the product recommendations aren’t showing on all of your product pages? Or is it missing for just certain products?

The Product Recommendation feature is an algorithm that predicts the most relevant products based on the other products your customers are interacting with. For example, products that were purchased together or products with similar descriptions. 

Therefore, the recommendations improve and increase with time, and so it’s possible that there isn’t enough data collected yet for some of your products to offer recommendations. You can read more about the Product Recommendation logic in this Developer Tutorial. As well, there are more specifics for your theme in the Minimal Theme Help Doc.  

Nevertheless, I’m happy to look further into this for you to be sure this is the case, and it’s not an issue with your theme. Could you please share your domain name, so that I can go to your storefront and take a peek at how it’s behaving?

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes