Product Tags

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

ok this is weird.

in order to catalog my supplier in the product page I ve added tags, where the tag is the actual product supplier. I have just modified all the products in order to have the correct tags, but when I check my tags I see all the ones I ve added but also some weird tags...and the examples products. the tags Cheese, Featured and Organic where the old ones, and I cancelled them. maybe just wait for some time to get updated?

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 16.44.18.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 45 69

Hey, @Danielexx85!

Ash here from the Shopify team. I understand there are some old product tags sticking around on your page, and I'm happy to help figure out why this may be! 

In order to remove a product tag from your store entirely, the tag cannot be on any products. Let's double check that there are no products left in your catalog with the old tags. In order to check this, head over to your Products> All Products section of the admin. At the top of the product list, there are some filtering options. One option is "Tagged with". Here's a screenshot of what that option looks like: 

20-11-q5viy-dppc8.png

Click on that, and enter one of the tags that you want to remove from your store. If any products appear in the filtered results, then you can edit those products and remove the tag(s) in question:

20-11-cqsda-yadrf.png

Once a tag is no longer on any product in your store, it will be removed from your tag list. If after double checking each tag there doesn't appear to be any product containing them, please reply back here to let me know, and also share a link to your storefront so I can test if they appear for me as well. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes