Product bundle variant syncing inventory counts

Mr2hyper9
1 0 1

I am putting together a character bundle that includes a couple other products from my store. My store sells dice and dice accessories. How do I sync my inventory count when I sell a product from this bundle to update the standalone product's inventory count. I REALLY don't want to sell an out of stock product by accident. 

The bundle includes a mini figure, character sheet, pre-picked dice set (Separate product), and their choice of either a dice tower or dice tray (both separate products I sell).

mafmoreiro
3 0 0

Hi! I have the same problem! Following your post  

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
331 14 47

Hi

We run our own bundling app that lets you combine different products and list them as one normal product. When the order comes in we split order into individual components.

The other function we have is we have a constant batch job that recalculates the bundled products based on the availability of the components. So if a component goes out of stock the bundled item will also show out of stock.

If you would like to test it out send me an email to tom@channelup.io and I can get one of the team to get you started.

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
mafmoreiro
3 0 0

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 13.23.53.pngHi! Thank you for your reply!

This is the situation for my shop. Does your bundle app cover this case?

Product A is like an invisible product that is only sold as a product 1 variant. My main concern is to control the stock for Product 1, as I'm starting this brand and I don't have many units available for each pillow cover.

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
331 14 47

Hi

You can bundleup each variant and calculate stock based on the available quantity so that you don't oversell. If you would like to test it out just send me an email and we can run some test orders to demonstrate with your store.

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes