Product images won't load.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am new to Shopify and I am having a problem where my images wont load on my product pages. The customer always has to refresh the page for the images to load. 
The images are not very big so thats not the issue. I removed thumbnail view of the images.
The theme I'm using has not had any changes to the product page. 
I have tried it on multiple phones and browsers. 

I seriously cannot figure out what is wrong....It's driving me nuts and it's causing issues with my customers. 
Any help would be great! Even shots in the dark I will try. 

THANK YOU!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9863 98 1702

A screenshot in this case isn't very useful. If you can, share the url to the product page itself. Right now we don't have a lot of info to work with.

I would make a wild assumption that you have some JavaScript error(s) on the page that is preventing the image from being loaded. Maybe.

If you look at the browsers debug console it would show any errors for JavaScript and may help point you in the right direction. 

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

We have the same problem using the theme Turbo by Out of the Sandbox.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Image of the product has too much gap from header and is not aligned with product description. What to do? Also, when we click on images it doesn't show up.

error.PNG

0 Likes