How to fix product import error in CSV file upload?

follymilluk
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

So I'm having this error trying to upload my CSV file. How can I solve it? I have tried to edit "Handle" to be different from the others.. but I've got the same error. 

The product CSV file that you started importing at August 4, 2021, 08:52 is now complete.

·         142 products were modified

·         7 products couldn't be changed due to invalid information

·         1 product already exists and was ignored

To import products that couldn't be updated, fix any errors in the CSV file and try importing it again.

Failed:

·         Line 253-297: Validation failed: Image https://i.imgur.com/brOQCK0.png failed to download. - timeout reached. Make sure file can be downloaded successfully.

·         Line 558-582: Validation failed: The variant 'M6 X 65 SOCKET CAP SCREW SELF COLOUR / 200' already exists. Please change at least one option value.

·         Line 683-713: Validation failed: The variant 'M12 X 110 SOCKET CAP SCREW SELF COLOUR / 50' already exists. Please change at least one option value.

·         Line 729-753: Validation failed: The variant 'M16 X 55 SOCKET CAP SCREW SELF COLOUR / 25' already exists. Please change at least one option value.

·         Line 1661-1699: Validation failed: The variant 'M14 X 100 HT HEX HEAD SET DIN933 BZP / 10' already exists. Please change at least one option value.

·         Line 1879-1935: Validation failed: The variant 'M6 X 80 HT HEX HEAD SET DIN933 BZP / 50' already exists. Please change at least one option value.

·         Line 2344-2359: Validation failed: The variant 'M24 X 120 HT HEX BOLTS GR10.9 DIN931 / 5' already exists. Please change at least one option value.

Ignored:

·         Line 3317-3318: ignored because it did not contain product data

I've attached the CSV if anyone can help, thanks!

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@follymilluk 

Looking at the CSV, I can see that you have duplicate lines for rows 573 & 574. I suspect that is the same for every other error that indicates you have a duplicate line. Deleting the additional line should resolve the issue. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog