Product option

Solved
teslamodelman
Tourist
4 0 0

I need my customers to be able to choose Apparel types on a single product page. Something similar to this store

https://getshirtz.com/collections/beer/products/you-say-drunk?variant=32905829974098

If you know a way, please share. 

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @teslamodelman!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome to our Community and thanks for posting! To clarify, you're looking to different variant options, such as size, color, and style, is that right?

If that's the case, you'll be able to accomplish this by adding variants to your product. The steps to take will depend on whether you're doing this while creating your product or if you're wanting to add variants to an existing product. The process will be a lot smoother if you're adding variants to a product while you're creating it, so I would recommend considering re-creating the product to save yourself some time if the product already exists.

The layout on your product page will also be depended on which theme you're using. For example, I replicated product variants on the Brooklyn theme, and this is how it turned out:

21-03-7u8rl-gazmz

If you're looking to include more intricate options, we have a number of handy apps in the Shopify App Store for this. Some of the more popular apps include Infinite Options by ShopPad Inc., Infinite Product Options by HulkApps.com, and Bold Product Options by BOLD. If you have any questions regarding any third-party apps, you'll need to reach out to the App Developer for support.

I hope this helps. Do either of these options seem suitable for your business needs? Let me know!

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

teslamodelman
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Ryder! 

Thanks for the reply. I have been able to solve the issue with brooklyn theme. 

Now, there is one more feature I would added if possible to my store. 

Similar to this store https://teefury.com/products/tee-mens-basic-rise-from-the-depths

I need my customers to be able to choose product categories on one product page...So menu is optional and it saves time navigating the store when customers can choose "Product Categories", the choose "Product Style", "Size". "Colors" etc on the same page. 

Can I do this with Shopify Apps ( I have tried a lot of product options shopify apps and none can do this) OR custom code? 

I will be waiting for your reply. 

I attached what I am referring to...tee.PNG

0 Likes
teslamodelman
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Ryder, 

I am messaging again to see if you can solve the current issue I am facing...

Thanks 

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

Hi, @teslamodelman!

I appreciate your patience. I reached out to a few of the app developers, and Infinite Product Options advised that this is likely something they'll be able to support. I recommend trying to reach out to them at help@hulk-support.com to see they're able to assist you with getting this sorted. 

Alternatively, you can look into hiring an Expert to customize this for your online shop. I hope this helps! 

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nellstar
4 0 0

I would like my customer to be able to choose the apparel type on the product page, did you know how you can do it? can you guide me please, thank you 

0 Likes