Product page view count report

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 5

Hi I can't find a way to get a simple list of product / view count  report.  just view count for each product page.  Can someone enlighten me?  thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
873 72 205

This is an accepted solution.

I'm not sure you can do this with the Shopify analytics reports (subscribing to this thread though in case someone knows a way :D). I actually use my own app (Theme Scientist) to track this. It's an A/B testing app, but once you have A/B testing apps running, it tracks product page views, sessions, adds to cart, etc.

Probably overkill but just sharing in case it's useful (and shoot maybe we should make that a feature on a low price plan, simply tracking product data to show those stats ).

Free way for now though: Look in Google Analytics > Behavior > Site Content > All Pages. Then you can see stats for any product page. It's not the cleanest way to view the data, so another tactic is to set up custom GA events, and track page view event.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 5

Thanks!  surprised (or not surprised) that shopify doesn't keep track of something as basic as that.  GA will do for now. 

0 Likes