Product "unavailable"

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello! ^.^ 

I finished pushing an item to my shopify store using Oberlo, but when I go to my shop, then click "catalogue", nothing is there! Also, when I go to "products", I see my item and all of it's variants, but under the item name I see "unavailable". Why is this happening? The item is not out of stock because my supplier still has enough to sell.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 6

Hi Zacharia!

I understand that your items are not showing up on your storefront eventhough they are saved in your Products page. May I ask that you open up the editor for any one of your products and check the right hand side of the page where it says "Sales channels". In that box you should see "Online Store" listed, if not, you can click the "Manage" button to select "Online Store".

This ensures that your product is listed on your store as you have the option of saving a product but do not necessarily have to show it on your store if you don't want to for some reason.

Then you can proceed to save the product and check if it's appearing on your storefront.

I hope I was able to help :)

-David

3 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

lol, thank you so much! For some reason, there was nothing added to sales channel. I thought Oberlo would do this since I was watching a youtube tutorial and the lady just hit "Push items to store" and they were automatically added to her store! She didn't have this problem so I was confused :/

My shop is still password protected, so maybe hers wasnt, lol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 6

You're welcome! Some apps can be tricky and do funny things to your store. I've encountered that issue before too so I'm glad I was able to understand and help :)

Best of luck Zacharia!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank You! This was exactly it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

I've checked and my product does appear on Online Store but still it shows PRODUCT UNAVAILABLE instead of ADD TO CART option on my website. Someone else told me to verify I have inventory for this product but I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me please?

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

same issue!
one of my variants appears unavailable even i have it in  stock.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I'm having the same issue and I added the item to all channels

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
I fixed it I did some code editing and that caused the error check your code
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Yes I have to redo my whole website