Product(s) in your store have been unpublished

Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

I got this email from shopify earlier. The only things I have listed on my site are phone cases for example https://prnt.sc/rm60no It says if I republish any of the products I can be suspended huh?

Since when phone cases became 'high demand items related to the coronavirus' ....

download (1).png

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

Hey there, @Destyle 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

It is possible that this has been done in error, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Your best step forward would be to respond directly to that email. A member of our Risk team will get back to you within 2-3 business days regarding this. 

I understand that this worldwide crisis has put a lot of strain on businesses. I just wanted to share some resources you may find helpful:

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 11

Bo you have no idea! 

I waited four days to get a response from The Risk Team and spent over an hour online as well as on the phone with your so called Guru team.

I received the same generic letter and in response to these accusations, you overreacted.

All my business is trying to do is sell reusable face masks and your reasons for taking down my products are un-researched and unsubstantiated. Our Masks is Australian made! Wages in Australia are different to developing countries, so is electricity and other such entitlements hence the price. We also make a customise sublimated patterned masks which are made to order! do you want me to sell these items for a loss!

Secondly, the Dispel Brand of Sanitizer is also Australian made.  Australian made items carry a higher rate of expense! The buying price is $6.60-$7.00 Australian dollars we sell it at $18 plus delivery! I don't believe this is exploitation! I have just purchased from China $10,000.00 worth of Hand Santiser that has a higher cost per unit than what I had online. What am I to do? Not make money.

For you to ask me to compare pricing, we have, and I feel we are fair! Have you any idea of the strain my business is under, club medical is one of six company I oversee. Over the last three weeks, we have had to cut our workforce by 30 staff and are dealing with a $4 million loss in turn over while your organisation still takes our monthly subscriptions. I ask when Shopify will offer a price reduction to retain clients.

I don't take kindly to being called a charlatan and being asked to provide you evidence when it is you that should do your homework on your clients instead of cutting off much-needed income.

Shame on you!

I need my products back up in the next two hour or I take you the the ACCC. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

Hey there, @AdamDKnight44 

As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this. Our capacity has been somewhat lowered due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes