Product selection from existing products

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm upgrading my shop and fixing missing points. 

I sell beer by bottles and have a gift box, which contains 4 bottles and a glass. Is there any app or coding with which customers could choose those 4 bottles in the same page as a gift box and options would be from existing products. 
It's like doubling the existing selection in an inner page, because I'd like to count them from inventory and so on.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
450 26 71

Hello, @GretaZaka!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look at your inquiry and I believe I have some app options that can help you with the functionality you're looking for. Your best bet would be to use an app that allows you to bundle together multiple products or variants to form gift box options. There are quite a few app options that you could consider, but I would recommend looking specifically into these apps: 

If none of these apps look like they would work for you, then you could also consider hiring a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are developers, designers and marketers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes