Product type bug

Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

Hi, @Diego74

Since you're using a third-party theme that isn't developed by Shopify, it's best that you contact your theme developers directly for any code-related questions. Did you have a chance to reach out to TemplateMonster using the information I shared in my previous reply?

I also recommend posting this question in our Shopify Design forum, as many Experts and Partners spend time there answering coding and development questions related to third-party themes. 

Best of luck with this!  

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Diego74
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi @Rae I use shop.types object to lists the product types, shop object Is yours, can you explane me where this object writes the product type? Because these elements aren' t in the theme buy in shopify system

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

Hi, @Diego74

You can learn more about shop.types in this developer document

However, if you have further questions about this, please post these on our Shopify Design forum, as this forum is for any question related to liquid and third-party themes. Other Shopify Experts and Partners should be able to help you out over on that forum. 

Cheers, 

0 Likes
Diego74
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi @Rae @ I used that code and the product types are wrong, It showes me also orphan product types

Can you help me?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 79 267

Hi, @Diego74

As mentioned previously, please go ahead and post this question in our Shopify Design forums. That forum is the best place to get help with liquid questions. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes