Products Not Showing

Excursionist
20 0 1

Hello,

I have products in certain collections that aren’t showing. Can someone please help? It’s very irritating and I’ve looked at so many forums and tried many different things with no positive results. 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
1076 84 237

I would start by seeing what's different about the products not showing (maybe they are out of stock, or maybe they don't match the collection rules, etc).

If you'd like to have it fixed for you, my team can help you out - we all work on Shopify every day. If you prefer that just contact us at speedboostr.com/contact with your collection url and details of what's missing / what should be showing. One of our developers can check it out and give a quote to fix.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes