Products are not clickable on the search results

Highlighted
1 0 0

Store: onemoresliceph.com

Hi guys,

I have a problem on store. After entering keywords and clicking search, the products on the search results aren't clickable.

Here's an example:

https://onemoresliceph.com/search?q=bur&options%5Bprefix%5D=last

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
467 28 149

Hi, @dylan12

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for reaching out about this problem you're experiencing, and welcome to the Community. 

I checked out the link you provided, and I can see what you mean about the product search results not being clickable. In some cases, this can be caused by apps. With this in mind, have you recently downloaded any apps to your site that change the way your products display, or impact your theme in any way? If so, please feel free to reply back to me here with the name of these apps.   

However, situations like this may also be tied to theme issues, so I'm hoping to confirm which theme you're currently using? You can find the name of your theme directly in your Shopify admin under 'Online store > Themes > Current theme'. If you're using a theme developed by Shopify, we can certainly help look into this further to determine why these products aren't clickable. Though, if you're using a third-party theme instead, I recommend reaching out to your theme developer directly for more assistance with solving this issue. You can contact them by following these steps

In the meantime, have you noticed any other problems with products on your site, or your theme functionality? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with more details on this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes