Products not showing in facebook

mrsdsboutique
2 0 0

Hi

I have just set up my own online shop using shopify. I have uploaded all products to shopify and linked my facebook page to it but it states this :

mrsdsboutique_0-1605095311306.png

I can not find any reasons as to why it hasnt published or maybe i am missing something. It does show this but i am sure how to change it. Please can you advise?

mrsdsboutique_1-1605095401352.png

Thanks

Emma

0 Likes
AVanBeek
1 0 0

I'm having the exact same problem. 

Almost half of the catrelogue isn't showing up. A few make sense but most have all of the same attributes for thos that are showing. The products are all available on my Shopify store and none are password protected. 

MyDelilah___Bulk_editor___Shopify.jpg

0 Likes
WardandCorrigan
4 0 0

I am having the same problem, did anyone get any help from Shopify?

"Make sure this product is available to your Online Store and isn't password protected." obviously all products show on my Shopify shop

0 Likes
Tyrel
1 0 0

If you have created some collections, make sure that the products you are showing there are visible on the Facebook Sales channel. If you go to the product, then click 'manage channels' on the right-hand side, you can see which sales channels your products will show on

07-30-79cba-6h6lq.jpg

You can also see this at a glance if you go to Products > Collections.  Or it may be easier to click Facebook > Publishing and > Manage collection availability. In the case where the products and collections are set to visible on the Facebook sales channel and you still cannot see it on your Facebook store, be sure to check that the product is published in your store. Go to Facebook in your admin sales channels, then select Publishing to see if there are any publishing errors. Sometimes there may be a small error with a product, like a missing description text or forgetting to add a product weight so that shipping can be applied, can stop a product from being published. There is some more information here on how to make sure your products are ready to be published Let me know how you get on after checking all your collections. If you are still seeing errors or think you are missing products, pop back here and I can continue helping you out. Or, if you have to add certain collections that were unavailable, then you can let me know also and I can do a product resync internally for you. This should help sort this out for you PrepaidGiftBalance

0 Likes