Products not showing up in the collection when clicked from menu

mcjones94
1 0 0

When I click on a collection from the main menu it shows no products and says "Sorry, there are no products in this collection" but when I choose a filter option the products will show up. How do i get the products to automatically show up by just clicking on the collection?

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 56 75

Hello @mcjones94 !

Make sure you correctly link the products to relevant collection. Here is the process:

From your Shopify admin, go to Products > All products.
Click the product that you want to add to a collection.
In the Collections section, select one or more existing collections.
Click Save to add the product to all the selected collections.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
IndigoMo
1 0 1

I’m having the same issue when you click on the collections by themselves the products are there when you select the collection from the main menu their products do not show up and I’ve done everything that you just put in your Comment and still I don’t see any results can you please help.

Dave_KustomKult
4 0 0

I have the same issue as above, however,  I have linked all of my products to the collection by Product Title.

But when I click on the name of that collection on the home page menu- it says, "Sorry, there are no products in this collection"

This is the same for all items in my menu (except HOME.)

For example: In my menu is "CREWNECK SWEATSHIRTS" and my products that are Crewneck Sweatshirts are linked to the Collection: CREWNECK SWEATSHIRTS but when I click the menu item it says  "Sorry, there are no products in this collection"

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Dave

0 Likes