Products on the website Showing on front end after deleted on back end.

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey, 

So i selected products with the tags i wanted which was knee length dresses and brand on the product filter section and deleted them. We are trying to re-upload all our products individually according to their color. On the back end of shopify it showed no products under that collection with those tags, however, on the front end, all the products which i deleted are still showing. Why would this be the case because now its showing some of the same products twice on the front end. Please assist 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
267 28 48

Hi @Edna3,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's strange!

My initial thoughts are two-fold:

- One issue could be that you're using a third-party theme and that the changes in the admin either have taken some time to update on the theme.

- The other issue could be that you have been using a CSV to upload products and may have accidentally uploaded the same products twice.

It's difficult to diagnose the issue without knowing what theme you're using or having access to the store. I'd recommend reaching out to us through the contact information below so that we can delve into this a little more.

If you are using a third-party theme (ie. not a free Shopify theme) then you will need to reach out to the theme developers about this.

I hope this helps,

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes