Products showing up as Sold Out

Highlighted
1 0 0

All of my shop products are showing up as Sold Out. I've read other similar posts like double checking the inventory location settings. The shop's settings have not changed since it was last working. Has anyone had a similar issue, and can anyone offer any guidance?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes.

On many occasions and even right now. Many of my products show "Sold out" even though they are in stock.

Worst.. During the lockdown, I Paused my store. So everything showed "SOLD OUT". However, after unpausing it, Most of the products are still showing "SOLDOUT".

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 3

Your Shopify store theme/apps will dictate when the 'sold out' label appears. If you've got positive inventory for the products your trying to show, I think it might be something less obvious. I found this Shopify thread, it mentions that some themes will list products as sold out even if they have just one variant with 0 inventory.

The threads mainly about specific apps causing this behaviour with their settings, have you installed a new app recently? that might be causing this?

Cheers,
Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

0 Likes