Provide Store Credit for a return

Jess_AltoQ
5 0 0

Hi Brian,

You are totally right, using gift cards to issue store credit is the most accurate way to go.  AltoQ Exchange automates this process by processing all scenarios of exchanges even and uneven within Shopify, and of course issuing store credit.  We offer a 30 day free trial for you to assess confidently if this solution works for you.  Feel free to reach out anytime - support@altoq.io

Beware any solution that uses discounts or discount codes.  It will understate your sales income.

Cheers,

Jessica.Flexible product exchange and store credit solution for ShopifyFlexible product exchange and store credit solution for Shopify

Make your accountant happy!Make your accountant happy!

0 Likes
urban802
Excursionist
14 0 9

Ummmm isn't that double dipping the sale?

0 Likes
anjieshaw
1 0 0

to provide your customers store credit do you have to be paying for the more expensive plans? as im on the $29 one

0 Likes
urban802
Excursionist
14 0 9

You can’t issue store credit on ANY plan to online customers, unless you want to pay for add on apps that double dip your sales and is a nightmare accounting wise to track. Crazy right?  

0 Likes
ewendeavours
4 0 0

Why go to "Payments" if you're then going to just go to the order page. Did you miss a step after going to the payments page and before refunding the order?

0 Likes
mpop2002
6 0 0

rise.ai is too expensive for any small business to use.  Discount Codes and/or gift cards work if you have the platform for it.  

0 Likes
Y_Miron
Shopify Partner
12 0 4

I do think that Rise.ai will give you the proper solution. Rise offers a "pay as you grow" plan and starts from a 15.99/mo plan. 

Here is the pricing page link https://rise.ai/pricing
0 Likes
mpop2002
6 0 0

It quickly scales up especially if you are a Shopify Plus customer with multiple stores.  Trust me, we will not be paying $600 a month(our tier) for a service without a guaranteed return

0 Likes
Y_Miron
Shopify Partner
12 0 4

Got it, so it seems you have more than 12,000 orders a month. Here is a store credit refund case study with another big merchant https://rise.ai/customers/dottie-couture-case-study 

I also highly recommend contacting the Rise team through the website or email them. They'd love to show you the demo and explain how to have a great ROI for this $600/mo.

0 Likes
Todd_Trimakas
Shopify Partner
111 0 15

Or you can just use our app FreshCredit. Its super simple and allows your customers to receive and save store credit. Plus you can manage up to 5k customers for only $10/month.

Check out our example store for yourself here

And if you have any questions, just call us at 704.489.3578 or shoot us an email at help_me@bytestand.com

Hope that helps!

Todd

ByteStand - Amazon to Shopify in one click
0 Likes