Public & Private Online Store on same Website?

5 0 0

Hi there, 

I have already got a Public (Standard) store front on Shopify, which is doing pretty well.

I want to create a new shop, e.g. "Members Only/Private Store" that is only viewable on the navigation once a user has logged in.

I will then tag products with "Member" for the private products. 

Is this possible?  I cant seem to find any easy way of doing this, but it seems as though it would be straight forward?

Is it possible to have 2 shops on the same shopify account? E.g. "Products" (for Public) and when members are logged in "Members Only"? Or if this is even possible, would it just mean that Logged In users still view the same shop, but there will be the "Members Only" products on the same shop?

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

If there was an App for this then that would be ideal, but so far I havent found anything.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 0 68

Hey, Alexander!

Savannah here from the Shopify Social Team. :) 

Totally! There is an app that does exactly what you're describing. It's called Locksmith

Take a look, and let me know if you have any further questions!

Savannah | Social Care
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hello,

if you want to create private store, only for approved customers, you can use this APP.

Not approved customers and visitors can see only login or registration page, or unlocked pages, which you can add in app configuration.

You can approve or reject all registered customers in app configuration too.

0 Likes