Purchase Order Management

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I need a Purchase order system. I mainly order products direct to order. But I have 100-200 orders pr day and a lot of suppliers.

I need to send out PO's once pr day. I have to collect all items from the same supplier into 1 PO and then send the Po to the supplier. Some suppliers I one order from once pr week, so I add all products from order up and order them together.

The system needs to be able to handle all this and show me on every order, what PO the ordered products are on.

I have tried Simple Purchase Orders App and it is not advanced enough. I cant seem to find other apps that can do this, so I am thinking, it has to be a system outside Shopify, not an app.

Thank you so much in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
873 72 205

This is an accepted solution.

I haven't used an app for this, but if you can't find an app in the Shopify app store feel free to contact my team (speedboostr.com/about). We build custom apps for stores all the time (and have a few apps in the Shopify app store).

We can build whatever you want. Custom apps are more expensive so I would try a few apps from the store first to see if one can fit your needs, but as a fallback we can build a custom solution for you.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Miealine -- We're developing a new product to help shopify owners with managing their imports. Would you be open to a quick call to learn more about how we might be able to help? Please let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi

I have the same issues, how was your issues resolved, can you help?

thank you

Bernie

0 Likes