Purchase confirmation email not being received?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Is this why I have NOT been receiving my purchase confirmation email.  I was not notified on my last 3 order made. 

This is a major issue as I promise shipping of my products a few days after it is ordered. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3386 252 602

Hi @TrinityHalland,

Nick here from Shopify. 

This does seem strange. Can I just ask if you are a store owner and this is your purchase confirmations not being sent out to your customers or if you are a customer not receiving them? I'm not 100% sure. If you are a store owner, can you share your store URL and any other information about this, please? For example, did some customers of yours reach out to let you know they didn't get the confirmation? Let me know and we can look into this! 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I am the store owner.  I have 2 different stores and neither of them are sending out confirmation emails to ME after a purchase has been made from a customer.  

Trinity Custom Wigs
Beauteigh Butlerz 
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Nick, do you have any solutions?  The emails are not even appearing in my spam folder, so I do not know where they are going or if they are even going out at all.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3386 252 602

Hi @TrinityHalland,

Without taking a closer look, it's really difficult to figure out what might be going on here. Because of that, I have reached out to you directly via email on the email address you signed up to the community with. If for any reason you didn't receive an email, let me know here, but if you did, please reply to me in the email! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am also having the same problem. Everything was working and in the last month no orders have been sent to me from my store. 

I have it going to my email address matt@crazyfido.com I added a backup address to see if I would receive them and I do. So now i am getting the order emails but not to the my matt@crazyfido .com address. Have added "include:shops.shopify.com ~all" to my DNS spf with no luck. so now what? 

I am using office365 from GoDaddy.

Thanks

Matt

0 Likes
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3386 252 602

Hi @Mattcf,

Similar to the case above, it's difficult to figure out what might be going on here without taking a closer look at your store. I have sent you a direct email to verify your store to enable us to dig a little deeper. Please reply directly to the email and if for any reason you didn't get one, let me know here. 

0 Likes