Quantity Selector

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

Does anyone knows how to add a quantity selector with a drop down box with custom options like 'Buy 1' and 'Buy 2' that adjusts to price to the discounted price? (Or is there any apps/extension that might be able to do this?)

Thanks a lot in advance!!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 85 122

Hi, @samanthatxy,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Depending on what theme you are using, may already include a quantity selector within, although it may not be customizable without the editing of the theme code.

If you are using a Shopify theme, the selector may be included within the editor (Online Store > Themes > Customize > Product Pages), you need to just enable it.

12-29-6pmjr-srrs4

However, this will only enable the dropdown rather than allow you to edit the wording. For that, you may need some additional coding to implement this, instead of an app.

There is also the option to have discounts of Buy X get Y within your store admin, or for further features, there are some apps within the app store that specialize in discounts.

Lastly, if you share your store URL then hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store.

If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes