Question for those using the Amazon App

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 6

I run all my Amazon orders through Shopify using the Amazon so I can do all my shipping at once. Some of the orders I can get a better rate on by buying shipping through Amazon. 

If I fulfill an Amazon order through Shopify it sends all the shipping info to Amazon and marks that order as shipped in Amazon.

If I purchase the shipping through Amazon, it does not mark that order as fulfilled/shipped in Shopify.

Anyone have a work around for this? Its very time consuming to go back and find each order I shipped through Amazon and mark it fulfilled in Shopify.  I do 100-200 a day.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
804 67 187

If you create the order through Amazon you'd need an app that listens for actions on that order, then sends the information to Shopify when a ship event happens.

I'm not sure the standard Shopify / Amazon connection will do that.

I could build a custom app that does this, but you'd be better off price-wise finding an existing app.

These are the apps I use for Amazon connection:

- Amazon FBA fulfillment channel + Order Automator to auto fulfill Shopify orders with Amazon FBA.

- Codisto to import Amazon FBM orders into Shopify.

If you're doing only Amazon FBM, you might try contacting Codisto. I've been using their app for a few years, I'm not sure if it will work in your situation but worth a shot to see if they can accommodate.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like